- Facing the “Terrasse de Lévis”, our Bed and Breakfast has an unforgettable view of Québec city and the St-Lawrence river.
- Our B&B has a splendid and closed veranda from where you can have your breakfast while facing the Château Frontenac.
- Our establishment is certified “Bienvenue cycliste !” and is a short five minutes walk from the cycling trail “Parcours des anses”.
- The Villa is open from May 1 to October 31.
- Being near the ferry, you will need only ten minutes to get to the heart of the “Vieux Québec”.
- All four rooms, with flower’s name have private bathroom, air conditioning, TV and wireless internet.
- We also offer gift certificates.